Is your smile in need of a makeover? Have you ever envisioned yourself with a better smile overnight? With dental veneers, the smile of your dreams is possible. Dental veneers are durable shells that are cemented to the fronts of your teeth to give them a look that can be both pleasing to the eye, durable, and comfortable. If your smile needs additional love, veneers can help. Here are some of the benefits:
– Dental veneers can replace damaged or missing tooth enamel that has been lost to tooth decay and plaque buildup.
– Dental veneers are the ideal option for whitening teeth because veneers are much more stain resistant than natural teeth.
– Teeth that have suffered damage from oral accidents or injuries can be concealed and covered with veneers.
– Slight misalignments in teeth can be concealed with veneers, and although these misalignments will not be fixed, the damage will be unnoticeable.
– Because veneers can be shaped and customized to your needs, it is possible for spacing issues, including irregular gaps, to be closed with veneers.
– When properly maintained, dental veneers can last over a decade.
If you would like to speak with Dr. Avi Mizrachi and our staff at Columbia Dental Excellence to find out more about dental veneers, please call 410-381-0505 today. Our experienced team in Columbia, Maryland, looks forward to helping you create the confident smile you deserve!